Sunday, August 7, 2011

Picture of the Week: Vamping It Up


Ben Cross snarls as Barnabas Collins in a publicity shot from NBC's 1991 Dark Shadows primetime remake. "I wanted to do American episodic TV, and I didn't want to play a cop or a lawyer or a gangster," Cross told Entertainment Weekly during filming. "I'm playing this for as much eroticism and sensuality as I possibly can."

MGM Digital Media have recently made the 1991 Dark Shadows Revival series available on Youtube. All 12 episodes can be viewed for free within the US by clicking here.

If you would like to submit an image for Picture of the Week, email webmaster@collinwood.net

2 comments:

Chad Moore said...

Great pic! How I wish the 1991 series had lasted more than one season. It was a brilliant retelling of the original.

Unknown said...

Yep it should have done much better if NBC would have given it a stable time slot.