Sunday, January 22, 2012

Picture of the Week: Backstage Boys


This week, it's a candid shot of David Selby (Quentin Collins) and Jerry Lacy (Gregory Trask) with crew on the Collinwood set, taken during rehearsals in October 1969 by fan Gloria Lillibridge. David was a relative newcomer to Dark Shadows and was still adjusting to his newfound fame and being recognised: "I hope there is never a time when I just look on the people and have no feeling," he told Flip magazine later that year. "I don't think that will ever happen though, because people are so different and really very kind."

If you would like to submit an image for Picture of the Week, email webmaster@collinwood.net

4 comments:

Lillibunny said...

This is a photo I took on the set in October of 1969.

StuartM said...

Gloria, I didn't know that was your photo – it's one I've had in my collection for years. Do you have any memories from the day?

Dale said...

Lillibunny, it is most fascinating to learn that you were on the set at the time the 1897 Flashback storylne was nearing its end. If you have more photos from that time period, perhaps you might be so kind as to share them with us.

Anonymous said...

Wow...some time ago! Love it!