Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fourth Shadows Movie TV Spot Released


Warner Bros have released a fourth TV trail for the Dark Shadows movie. The new spot begins airing in the US this weekend and can be viewed in the window above.

Screengrabs of some the new footage included can be seen below, showing the Collinwood mansion at night; Angelique (Eva Green) leading a mob through woodland; Collinwood at day; Barnabas Collins (Johnny Depp) in an awkward encounter with Victoria Winters (Bella Heathcote); Barnabas on the prowl; And finally, a despairing Elizabeth Collins Stoddard (Michelle Pfeiffer). Click on the images for a larger view.



8 comments:

Den said...

As they release more trailers the movie is starting to look really good. I like the darkness of it I'm seeing now.

lonn4670 said...

I like the trailer in Spanish, something interesting about it.

carl4job said...

I just can't understand what he's saying when he covers his mouth, talking to Victoria.
Translation, anyone?

darkshadowspod said...

I agree. The more I see, the more I'm liking this. The darkness is good, to be sure, but I'm warming up to the funny stuff as well.

Nathan Sanders said...

I believe Barnabas' line to Victoria is: "Oh, my dear... hath my scent offended thee?"

thegraveyardkey said...

At first I was a little freaked out by the touch of humor, but now I think I like it.Tim Burton hasn't made a bad film in over twenty years, and with a cast and crew like this how can you go wrong? Its already won an award.

lonn4670 said...

In the original and revival series, we met the refined and impecabbly dressed aristocratic cousin from England. This is an interesting twist, just hoping the humor has enough darkness thrown in with it.

WmTodd said...

After the initial disappointment is wearing off, and understanding that the editing of these trailers (as with any movie) can be a disservice to the movie itself... what we are seeing on some of these images is pretty damn nice. I love the rendition of Collinwood Mansion. That would be a heck of a nice polystone miniature to have, yes?