Tuesday, November 13, 2012

We're Now On Facebook!

If you're on Facebook, you can now keep up with all the latest Dark Shadows developments via our newly-launched Dark Shadows News Page, featuring headline breaking news, daily trivia and more. To visit and like our page to receive updates, click here.

And for more dispatches from Collinwood in 140 characters or less, there's also our Dark Shadows News Twitter feed, delivering daily dispatches to over 3,000 Dark Shadows fans worldwide. To follow us, click here.

2 comments:

Sharon Lynn H. said...

That's awesome news very happy for DARK SHADOWS branching out to the fans Worldwide. Nice and very informative as is this treasure DS News/Page Website!!

Ty said...

I'm not a big FB person, but I did friend you and I'm so glad. I totally love the "On this day in episode #... " posts. I smile everytime I see them. Thanks for keeping us in the DS loop on all things current as well as in the spooky past, hehe...